Wednesday 20 March 2013

11:10







I don't necessarily need to be blogging right now, but before I put in the effort of logging out to view my youtube subscriptions for the evening, I thought I'd just write something acknowledging the fact that tonight we went out for sushi, and I really like this picture. They have nothing much to do with each other but there you go. Also the asian (middle, second from the top) looks so perfect, like he couldn't hurt a fly.

To make up for this ridiculous post, I think I'll add some other 'goodies' to make it better.
here's a song.




I was browsing on tumblr and found this quote and it's great
ok I just googled it to see if I could find an official translation and I just found out that it's a singer who collaborated with Whiz Califa (or however his name is spelt) so that may have ruined it a bit for me, so I'm not going to go listen to it.
update I just listened to the song and... I'm speechless...
Anyway, the power went out so this probably took a lot longer than it should have, (by now I have already logged out several times to send an email, which defeats the original purpose of this)  but I'm going to go procrastinate before I got to sleep so have a great night, sorry for the useless post.


“Vem comigo procurar algum lugar mais calmo, longe dessa confusão e dessa gente que não se respeita. Tenho quase certeza que eu não sou daqui.” – Legião Urbana.


No comments:

Post a Comment